Step 1 - Select your 'ticket' type
How to view events online
- On purchase of your ‘ticket’ you will be emailed a ‘viewing token’. This is a code which will give you access to an online event. One viewing token gives you one viewing of the event of your choice.
- To view an event, click here and enter the viewing token code and the email address used when booking where asked. The start time for each event is given on the website and in the brochure.
- Viewing tokens can only be used once. Viewing tokens may be used by the purchaser or passed on to other people, e.g. someone buying five tokens may either view five events themselves, or could distribute the codes to five friends for them each to watch a single event of their choosing.
- Holders of full Festival Passes will be able to watch each event once only.
- Each performance event lasts approximately one hour.
- Literary events are live streamed (with the exception of James Naughtie and Joanna Trollope) and will include Q&A from the online audience. If you are unable to watch the live-streamed Literary events, the recording of each Literary event will be available to view online from the following day, using a viewing token, until midnight 7 November.
- During the live literary events, questions may be submitted by typing them into the Q&A box. Viewers will still be able to watch the event while submitting questions, which will be relayed in real time to the speaker/interviewer. Please note, this may only be done while the event is live.